Division: Universal Industrial Gases, LLC
Location: Brandenburg, KY, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
BACKGROUND: Universal Industrial Gases, LLC. (UIG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor and a well-established, global engineer, constructor, supplier and operator of air separation plants and related equipment and services, based in Bethlehem, PA. UIG owns and operates production plants across the USA which supply both Nucor steel sites and third-party clients 24/7 with tonnage quantities of oxygen, nitrogen and argon as well as exporting liquid cryogenic products by road tanker.
UIG is currently seeking Air Separation (ASU) Plant Operators in Brandenburg, KY. Responsibilities:
- Operate and control all the equipment used in an air separation plant and accountable for the care and maintenance of plant instrumentation devices and equipment.
- Maintain quality control and quality assurance equipment, including process analyzers and gas chromatographs, manual, pneumatic, electric and electronic measuring, recording, and regulating instrumentation.
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical calibrations and adjustments
- Assist in the training and development of other teammates when needed.
- Perform minor maintenance on compressors, pumps, turbines, valves, motors, and other plant equipment, when required.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and manuals.
- Monitor water treatment systems.
- Member of Quality Control Unit (QCU)
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Two year Associates Degree, technical school, or relevant military or technical experience, such as working in a continuous process plant, or operations in the industrial gas industry.
- Experience working with electrical and instrumentation equipment in process plant environments, as well as experience working with preventive maintenance programs and systems.
- Experience in cryogenic air separation and associated technologies and the ability to work independently for troubleshooting, diagnoses & solving issues with process and plant equipment; and to develop and rapidly implement corrective actions.
- Experience training teammates on plant operations, quality control procedures and the proper techniques of instrument calibration and maintenance
- Experience with production of and use of industrial gas products.
Click—->>>> here <<< —— to apply
Do you have a message that you would like to have shared on Meade County Local ? Send us a message with detail’s and contact information and we will be with you shortly. Thanks so much we have provided our page link Below for you to follow so that you can keep up with Everything Meade County
We are Meade County Local
Connect with us on all social Sites or email us at email@example.com
Do you have a message that you would like to have shared on Meade County Local ? Send us a message with detail’s and contact information and we will be with you shortly.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!