Olive oil is a great cooking oil because it’s so versatile. It can be used in sautéing, marinades, salad dressings and bread dipping – not to mention you can even use it in your food processor or blender.
It’s no secret that the holidays are a time for eating, so if you have a foodie on your list this year, then you’re in luck. The pressure is off when it comes to thinking of what to get the person who can’t live without the next great culinary find because you’ve got a kitchen gadget gift with them in mind. Robotic arms, sous vide machines and ice cream makers may be fun, but they don’t fit every kitchen. Here are some ideas for gifts that will help your favorite foodie make something delicious without extra equipment or hours of research.
1. A cookbook: This is the perfect gift for someone who loves to try new things in the kitchen, but doesn’t want to spend all their hours reading up on the latest techniques and recipes. If your recipient already has a well-stocked kitchen, or you’ve already gotten them a big present they’ve been waiting for all year, then browse through some cookbooks from local restaurants and ask if you can bring one by. You’ll be giving them the gift of tasty meals without having to actually go out and buy them something!
2. Ingredients: For anyone in love with food but without their own kitchen (or someone who just needs some inspiration),
3. A cast iron skillet, anyone that is into seasoning knows how important a cast iron skillet is
4. Pots, pans, dishes, forks, knives, and spoons You can never have enough and its good to change then so often
5. A Insta pot, a really great addition to the kitchen when trying to prepare a meal quickly
6. Air fryer, something really easy to use that speeds up cooking for a family of eight7.
8. Worcestershire sauce
If you’ve ever opened the lid on a bottle of Worcestershire sauce, you know that it smells like an entire steakhouse—right in your own kitchen. The savory, meaty scent is a perfect complement to any beef dish, but unless you’re planning on making a stew or drinking the stuff straight from the bottle (hey, we won’t tell anyone), there’s no need to go overboard with the amount that you put in.
Meade County Local hopes that this list helps you this season when purchasing your gift for your amazing foodie
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!