Division: Nucor Steel Brandenburg
Location: Brandenburg, KY, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
The role of the Maintenance Electrical Technician is to be a great Nucor team member who demonstrates high levels of honesty, integrity, and ownership in everything they do. In addition, the selected candidates will ensure the success of the team by SAFELY performing Preventative and Corrective maintenance on steel mill equipment and systems, as well as proposing and implementing innovative solutions to challenges in the steel making process. The Maintenance Electrical Technician will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Experience troubleshooting 480V motors and controls.
• 2+ years’ experience in industrial or military electrical maintenance.
• 2-year or 4-year degree in electrical or related field.
• Experience in steel mill electrical maintenance.
• Experience with drives, PLC’s, Level 1 devices, and NFPA 70E.
• Experience maintaining overhead cranes.
• Exposure to electrical substation equipment and maintenance practices.
Individuals who register should be prepared to complete a brief questionnaire. Nucor will only be accepting a limited number of submissions at this time.
Do you have a message that you would like to have shared on Meade County Local ? Send us a message with detail’s and contact information and we will be with you shortly. Thanks so much we have provided our page link Below for you to follow so that you can keep up with Everything Meade County
We are Meade County Local
Connect with us on all social Sites or email us at email@example.com
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!