Meade County Bank is a locally owned bank that has operated in Meade County, KY since 1984. Throughout our history, we have prided ourselves in building strong relationships with our customers and community while offering flexible and competitive bank products. It is our goal to provide our customers with the best solutions for their borrowing and deposit needs while maintaining our hometown personality. Come visit us and give us the chance to show you why Meade County Bank is “The Right Bank For You.”Meade County Bank; Our Roots Run Deep!
Meade County Bank is proud to be a locally-owned hometown bank. We are dedicated to not only meeting but exceeding your customer service expectations of quality customer service.
This bank and every director, officer and employee is a part of this community. We live, shop and belong to the same organizations as you. We know our customers on a first name basis and can better understand your individual needs.
Whether you need a loan or are looking for a safe place to put your money, Meade County Bank is the right bank for you!
- $25 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $8 per month if the balance drops below $300 any day of the statement cycle.
- No service charge if the balance is $300 or greater each day of the statement cycle.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free Monthly eStatements.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free Bill Payment.*
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
* Free Bill Payment will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity.
Additional Service Charges for Money Service Business (MSB) and Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI):
- The bank may assess a monthly service charge to be determined at the banks discretion.
- This monthly service charge will be subject to change based on the account activity and monitoring.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!