ASU Assistant Plant Supervisor – Brandenburg, KY
Division: Universal Industrial Gases, LLC
Location: Brandenburg, KY, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Basic Job Functions:
BACKGROUND: Universal Industrial Gases, Inc. (UIG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor and a well-established, global engineer, constructor, supplier and operator of air separation plants and related equipment and services, based in Bethlehem, PA. UIG owns and operates production plants across the USA which supply both Nucor steel sites and also third-party clients 24/7 with tonnage quantities of oxygen, nitrogen and argon, as well as exporting liquid cryogenic products by road tanker.
UIG is currently seeking an Air Separation (ASU) Assistant Plant Supervisor located in Brandenburg, KY.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervision of plant operating teammates, ASU facilities, and equipment as well as the responsibility and authority to implement and maintain all company policies, work procedures, and local work instructions in accordance with UIGI Quality Management System (QMS) and as mandated by the Safety Quality Environment (SQE) group.
- Monitors plant performance, prepares and interprets production reports, controls inventories and balances plant output
- Acts as lead of Quality Control Unit (QCU), and is responsible for training all facility personnel on QMS and process related procedures
- Maintains quality control and quality assurance equipment and records, including process analyzers and gas chromatographs, maintains calibration standards, inspection, testing and measuring equipment, calibration gas cylinders and performs routine and non-routine analytical calibrations and adjustments
- Reads and interprets technical drawings and manuals
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Eight years’ experience working in operations team of a continuous process plant or managing in the industry gas industry.
- Experience in Air Separation – Including an advanced understanding and hands-on experience of the operation and maintenance of cryogenic air separation plants and associated equipment and technologies.
- Experience with Mechanical and Electrical Instrumentation – Candidate should understand electrical principles in practical situations involving the operation and repair of complex electrical devices typically found on air separation plants and should possess good skills in mechanical system maintenance including implementation and ongoing review of maintenance programs and asset management tools.
- Experience in the use and maintenance of the tools and equipment necessary for repairing and replacing mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment.
- Experience in standard automation software, control system programming, and human machine interface (HMI).
- Experience working independently to troubleshoot, diagnose & solve issues with process and plant equipment; and to develop and rapidly implement corrective actions.
- Experience training teammates on plant operations, quality control procedures and the proper techniques of instrument calibration and maintenance
- Experience in water treatment technology and the principles of industrial refrigeration systems.
To apply click—>>> HERE <<<—-
Do you have a message that you would like to have shared on Meade County Local ? Send us a message with detail’s and contact information and we will be with you shortly. Thanks so much we have provided our page link Below for you to follow so that you can keep up with Everything Meade County
We are Meade County Local
Connect with us on all social Sites or email us at email@example.com
Do you have a message that you would like to have shared on Meade County Local ? Send us a message with detail’s and contact information and we will be with you shortly.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!