Everyone wants to work with people they respect. It’s even better if you can work for a company that you respect. We have both at River Metals Recycling (RMR). In fact, in addition to safety, integrity and excellence, respect is one of our core values. Working at RMR is definitely for you if:
- You want a career and not just a job
- You want to work for an awesome company where you can make a difference
- You have a positive, can do attitude
- You are motivated and take initiative
RMR is a proud part of Nucor Corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of The David J. Joseph Company. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
- General labor duties that may include but not limited to sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of any area and/or equipment and physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
- Operate small equipment such as a forklift.
- Able to understand environmental policies and able to maintain a clean work environment as it pertains to our policies and procedures.
- Willing to cross-train in other positions and assist other teammates as needed by the Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Flexible to work off hours, weekends, holidays in an industrial environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work standing or walking for up to 12 hours per day.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including paid training, bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with match, tuition reimbursement and other great benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
If you are looking to apply click the here —–>>>>> JOB <<<<<——- and it will take to the application
This article is presented to you by:
Scott Lucas Solutions
“I help coaches and consultants with handcrafted online business solutions by managing the technical burden behind running an online business.”